Careers - General policies and procedures related to employment:
Living Waters Christian Academy is an interdenominational evangelical protestant independent Christian school in Spruce Grove, Alberta. The school has been growing steadily and offers Kindergarten to grade 12. The school is committed to developing its students’ biblical worldview through Christ-centred curriculum, godly teachers and staff, and service in the community.
The team at Living Waters is made up of highly qualified people who meet the following qualifications:
• A dynamic and personal faith in Jesus Christ
• Regular attendance at an evangelical protestant church
• Strong Christian character
• Commitment to Christian Education
• A desire to share their gifts and talents
• Energetic pursuit of excellence
• The character and competence to contribute to a team
Required qualifications for teaching positions:
• Alberta teachers certificate (or potential for Alberta certification)
• Successful classroom teaching experience
• Personal and professional references
• Philosophy of Christian Education statement
• Pastor’s reference
Applicants should have a vibrant Christian faith and a sound philosophy of Christian Education and must possess or be eligible for Alberta certification.
We offer extended health care benefits to full time employees. School aged children of Living Waters employees must attend LWCA unless there are special program requirements that we do not offer.
Please send resumes, professional references, pastoral reference, and philosophy of Christian Education, to:
5 Grove Drive West,
Spruce Grove, AB