We offer a fun and interactive Kindergarten program focused on building Christ-like character while preparing students for school success.
- To be eligible for kindergarten students must be at least 4.6 years old in September (turning 5 by the last day of February of that school year).
- Computers – students use computers to learn about numbers, letters, shapes, colours, and patterns.
- Structured learning centres – including printing, listening, literacy and math games, and patterning.
- Unstructured learning centres – including a house, rice/water table, train table, blocks centre, games and puzzles.
- Fine Motor centre – develops and strengthens fine motor skills.
- Hands on math – using a variety of manipulative to learn number concepts, patterns and shapes.
- Physical Education each full day.
- Music program.
- Field trips coordinated with the monthly theme.
- Daily parent helpers.