LWCA has a special community atmosphere. This school is a place of commitment and belonging as parents "do life together". We exist to support the family in raising their children in the fear and nurture of the Lord. Parents are always encouraged to be involved with their children’s education inside and outside of the classroom. Volunteers are so valuable to LWCA; without them we could not provide the same caliber of programming we currently offer.
Some opportunities for involvement are as follows:
- Class caregivers - help to care for the classrooms through helping the teacher organize special class events and creatively ministering to the teacher and students.
- Fund raising - fundraising helps to accomplish the special project goals of the school. Help is always needed to manage, choose and run various fundraising activities.
- Hot lunch and milk programs are offered as a service to families of the school. Help is needed to organize, coordinate, and deliver these two programs to the students.
- Prayer - prayer is the life of the school. An effort must be made to facilitate and encourage parents and friends of LWCA to pray specifically and regularly for the school, its staff, students and families.
- Special events - special events are an
important feature of our school community that supplement and promote
the educational activities of the school. Volunteers are needed to
assist with the all the various physical preparation of events at the
school (chair set up, preparing refreshments, clean-up).