- Families come together for fun and fellowship.
- LWCA has an emphasis on the family and establishing a place of community and belonging.
- Living Waters sponsors an annual Christmas concert in December and Spring concert in May. These events provide an opportunity for the students to share their talents and for the school community to celebrate together.
- In March, Living Waters has a Mission Emphasis Week that culminates with International Night. At this event students showcase their learning of different countries and cultures around the world. It is an evening of international food, song, and costume. We celebrate what God is doing in the world around us.
- Other special events, such as musicals, plays and special-events weeks, may be organized during the course of the year. Parents are encouraged to support school events.