UniformsFrom Kindergarten through High School, the students at LWCA
wear uniforms. Uniforms are a vital part of achieving an atmosphere of
excellence where learning is the reason for being in school. The
emphasis on clothing among students is removed through our uniforms.
At LWCA we want to promote excellence in all that we do and with that excellence develop a community spirit and pride in belonging to something great. This spirit of excellence defines our uniforms.
There are many benefits to instituting uniforms at LWCA:
- Students can relate to each other more as equals since fashion or clothing status are not a factor
- Permits easy identification of LWCA students
- Gives the impression to students that school is serious business
- Eliminates problems with how children dress to go to school
- All students are sharply dressed
- Eliminates following of fads and trends which may be immodest and expensive.
How do I purchase LWCA's uniform for my child?
- LWCA’s uniforms can be purchased in- house through our school’s uniform supplier
Academy Rewear. Please contact Joycelyn Grenke at 780-918-6226 or email her at email@example.com to book an appointment.
For more information on uniform requirements see the uniform section in our Student/Parent Handbook.Click on the following to link directly to the Student/Parent Handbook.